Seeking a dynamic, hands-on Sales Executive with experience in education technology sales, who is tech savvy, motivated to sell, and has an education client book. Will work in conjunction with sales tech support to develop marketing strategies, bring in new leads, form partnerships, and close sales.
- Gain a full understanding of the product and be able to deliver product demonstrations / presentations as necessary
- Present at trade shows as an SME on Digital Learning
- Find new opportunities and engage decision makers
- Develop new leads and opportunities for administrative software for education. Work deals from start to finish.
- Close deals
- Work collaboratively with dev team to help prioritize new features
- Provide ongoing communications with management
- Document pipeline and sales related activities
- Provide feedback for creation of marketing and new marketing avenues
- Prepare proposals for customers in coordination with management and development team
- Assess competitive environment and provide input to team.
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of Student Information Systems
- Meet sales target
- Travel as necessary
- Develop and Manage channels/agents to promote growth
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Stable career history
- Minimum three, preferably five+ years of successful sales experience in education technology.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills – for negotiation, presentation and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional credibility and effective relationships with proven track record of closed sales.
- Innate skills for business development and enjoy building customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to produce profit growth through sound business judgment.
- Must have a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Confident: Excellent presentation skills, enthusiasm and capacity for persuasion with C-level executives.
- Results Oriented: Dynamic self-starter with strong work ethic, who possesses strong time management skills with ability to prioritize. Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on results.
- Creative Problem Solver: generate ideas for closing challenging deals.
- Team Player: Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact successfully with a diverse work force.
- Base pay plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees