The QA Analyst will perform end to end testing of comprehensive, customized software. The responsibilities include writing software test cases, and documentation. This position requires excellent communication and time management skills. Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
Job Type: Full-time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (in 3 phases)
- Perform tests of customized products, becoming a product expert
- Perform manual tests of administrative software for administration of educational institutions
- Utilize automation tools such as Selenium or jMeter to perform functionality quality testing and performance load testing.
- Assist in responding to help desk tickets, and personnel requests for technical support regarding current projects.
- Participate in customer calls if needed, to understand business requirements and customer needs or assist in the development of business cases and justifications
- Develop processes, procedures, and technical solutions to support all phases of a project
- Coordinate migrations and/or new deliveries
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Act as liaison between development and sales
- Perform knowledge transfers for each project by preparing documentation for processes, procedures, written instructions.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate
- Provide technical education, guidance and consulting to customers and team members on solutions, services, and standards as needed.
- Establish effective client relationships
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Professional behavior required including, but not limited to, punctuality, positive attitude, and reliability
- Excellent communication and writing skills are vital
- Must be able to work well with others in a team as well as independently, collaboration skills are vital
- Ability to convey a correct sense of urgency based on customer or business impact
- High level of accountability
- Advanced problem solver with the ability to sort through complex issues and conduct a comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills – prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with efficiency and minimal direction
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Detail oriented
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to change in process or required activities
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Ability to instill a sense of credibility when speaking with customers
- SQL Knowledge is a plus
- Background in education tech a plus