Seeking an innovative full stack web developer with leadership skills & SQL/Angular experience to join our team! (C# and CQRS a plus)
This is a full-time position to work for a growing Education Technology company to customize & enhance our premier web-based application for the administration of schools and colleges.
Requirements (in order of priority):
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of SQL, Angular, and functional specifications.
- Knowledge of integrations using API also a plus but not required
- Must be able to communicate in English clearly
- Excellent EQ/interpersonal skills a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Write code for new features, enhancements, and custom changes
- Database tuning
- Work with customers and team to build and automate customized reporting tools
- Assist with technical deployments & managing the technical release schedule
- Organize & oversee new technical migrations
- Interact with team and clients when needed for gathering requirements and/or understanding causes for failures/user errors
- Devise solutions working with the internal team of architect and developers,
- Interact with the Quality Assurance (QA) teams for resolving issues
- Document the integration environment, business rules and procedural steps.