Azure DevOps Engineer / Systems Admin
BocaVox is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer / Systems Admin to join our team. The DevOps/Sys Admin will be responsible for utilizing the tools and processes necessary to support and maintain both our local servers as well as our cloud-hosting environment in Azure.
- Contribute to our cloud infrastructure, strategically employing automation and infrastructure-as-code
- Apply knowledge of AZURE to automate repetitive tasks
- Work with dev team to promote and improve the build pipeline and deployment practices.
- Work with dev team to increase adoption of automation, monitoring, & logging techniques & standards
- Implement proactive monitoring & improve existing monitoring
- Using best practices & industry standards, develop solid & maintainable scripting & infrastructure tooling
- Handle status updates and be able explain rapidly evolving, complex technical issues
- Triage, document, & escalate product-related issues to management
- Help maintain compliance & participate in security reviews
- Develop an understanding & familiarity with new DevOps technologies
- Copying or restoring databases as requested,
- Creating endpoints for new clients,
- Doing cherry-picks and creating releases
- Deploying to dev, VNEXT and production
- Maintaining Network Security Groups, Key Vaults, Managed Databases, Virtual Machines, Storage Accounts
- Familiarity with C#, .NET, and git
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Familiarity with DevOps culture & practices
- Microsoft SQL Server/writing & updating SQL queries
- Ability to define & document operational processes
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Four (4) year degree in a technical discipline such as Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of career experience, or an equivalent combination of education & career experience
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- A team player, committed to getting the job done on time.
Hybrid work environment. MWF on site.
Must reside within 25 miles of Weston, FL 33327
Excellent benefits in upbeat environment!