At BocaVox, our mission is to engage in the continuous evolution of Maestro SIS to provide academic institutions with a superior software solution to support school administrators and stakeholders while empowering students to succeed. We take pride in our reputation for authenticity and excellence, providing top of the line school administration software and over the top customer service.
BocaVox was founded in 2003 by a software engineer and an educator, bringing insights from both industries to the development of Maestro SIS, the first commercially developed student information system for online learning.
BocaVox CTO, Jose Sabat, PhD., conceptualized and designed Maestro SIS in 2005 for a virtual high school, setting the industry standard for customized, web-based school administration software with functionality to address the unique needs of distance learning. Features such as communication tracking and academic pacing were widely appreciated by all learning models, motivating him to mentor and direct his team of engineers in the development of a full feature set for brick & mortar schools and colleges.
BocaVox CEO, Sue Diseker, is a former educator dedicated to creating technology to reduce the bureaucratic tasks that burden educators and administrators, allowing them to focus on increasing student achievement.
above and beyond to earn customer satisfaction.”
Sue Diseker, CEO
BocaVox invests in ongoing new development to give our institutions a competitive technological advantage. We consult regularly with our network of trade organizations, partners, and users to hear their wishes, while making sure to keep up with trends in the education industry. Our team of highly qualified developers thrives on innovation and is committed to product excellence and a constant flow of enhancements and new features. We have 17 years of expertise from gathering best practices of leading pioneers in online & blended learning and more recently, from the leaders in competency-based learning.
Let us show you our test site with over 2,000,000 enrollments to prove Maestro SIS’s scalability!
Following through with our commitments and proving our value every day. Transparency + Trust = Strong Partnerships
To our customers, to each other, and in the development of Maestro SIS
To do more with less, to create innovative solutions to surprise and delight our customers
Our Leadership Team
Sue Diseker, CEO
Dr. Jose H. Sabat CTO
Flavio de Andrade, Jr. Ph.D. Counsel
Dr. Ronaldo Cesar Coelho Financial Advisor
Why should you choose Bocavox?
- A company dedicated to staying ahead of industry trends, with the technological skills to implement them
- A client services team fully dedicated to providing unparalleled Customer Service
- The option to choose configurations from over 360 optional parameters, or customizations to accommodate your unique business rules
- A User-Friendly interface enabling users to become proficient in just a few hours
- Proprietary IP that enables us to make business rule changes on the fly
- A fully integrated SaaS solution with ongoing free updates, to keep your education software system on the cutting edge
- A web based application with the highest level of security in cloud hosting
- Multiple free configurations, or the option of customizations to support your unique business needs
- 100% made in the USA
- Exponential scalability for high performance to support your institution’s growth
Awards and Certifications
The EdTech Awards
Maestro Student Information System was a Cool Tool finalist in the 2019 Ed Tech Awards for SIS Solution, Administrative Solution, Classroom Management Solution, and Enrollment & Admissions Solution.